Over time sun, dirt, acid rain and salt cause plastic headlight lenses to turn yellow, cloudy and even prevent proper function This cloudiness drastically reduces the brightness of the headlights. With the QUIXX Headlight Restoration Kit you can effectively do something about it: The kit consists of a polish and sealer that quickly and permanently restores clear, bright headlights luminosity.
Any restriction of the driver`s ability to see and to be seen is a risk to all road users.
- Removes yellowing, matt spots and slight scratches
- Simple, fast and effective application in two steps
- Restores perfect luminosity to the headlights increasing driving safety (ability to see and to be seen)
- Provides a long-lasting protective layer (with an additional UV protector against yellowing)
- Improves the appearance and therefore maintains the value of the vehicle
- Avoids expensive repairs and maintains value
- Professional quality results
- Let's get started: The all-inclusive kit contains all the utensils you need for making repairs.
- Contents: Plastic polish, sealer, 4 professional polishing cloths, 2000, 3000 and 5000 grade sandpapers and 1 sanding block
Prices incl. VAT
How to do!
The QUIXX Headlight Restoration Kit lets you restore your headlights to their original beauty. Our Step by Step Repair Guide explains clearly how to quickly and permanently restore unclouded vision using the headlight treatment polish + sealer kit.
Click your way through the pictures on the right to go through the repair process step by step.
1. Thoroughly wash the headlight. This is best performed with a microfibre cloth and a mild detergent. Then cover the area around the headlights with adhesive tape to protect the paint.
2. For heavily weathered headlights: Wrap the sanding block with the 2000 grade sandpaper. Wet the sandpaper and sand using a horizontal motion until no more coarse irregularities can be seen. Then wet the 3000 grade sandpaper and sand the headlight a using vertical motion. Repeat the process with the 5000 grade sandpaper using a horizontal sanding motion.
3. Wash off any residues from the sanding process. Now apply some polishing paste to the headlight and polish to a high gloss using the polishing cloth and a vertical motion. Remove the adhesive tape from around the headlight and clean. Now seal the headlight. Apply QUIXX Headlight Sealer from the tube to the headlights and spread it evenly with a cloth. Allow the sealant to work for about 5 to 10 minutes until a dry layer is formed.
4. Polish the headlight to a high gloss with a clean, soft and dry cloth. The headlight should now have an attractive appearance with no yellowing or unclear spots on the glass. If the results are not satisfactory please start again from Step 2. For maximum protection, repeat every 3 months.