Could your car do with a little make-up? The QUIXX Black Plastic Colour gives your vehicle a fresh new look: After a short time plastic automotive parts begin to look grey, matt, weathered and old. Most affected are bumpers, wheel arch covers and trim strips on doors and boot lids. While other products only manage to restore the look to these parts for a limited period, the black polymer technology in QUIXX Black Plastic Colour offers the impression of deep rich colour for up to 12 months.
- Gives plastic parts a new, deep black gleaming appearance without damp or sticky surfaces.
- Simple, fast and effective application
- Avoids expensive repairs and maintains value
- The special High Performing Protecting Coat protects against dirt and UV radiation.
- The perfect way to renew your vehicle’s look and give it a fresh appearance, even after many years of use.
- Let's get started: The all-inclusive kit contains all the utensils you need for making repairs.
- Contents: 1 black plastic colour, 2 special sponges and 1 pair of disposable gloves
Prices incl. VAT
How to do!
The QUIXX Black Plastic Colour gives plastic parts a fresh new look. We will show you how to how to treat faded, grey, matt and weathered surfaces in our Step by Step Repair Guide.
Click your way through the pictures on the right to go through the repair process step by step.
1. Clean the surface to be treated with a detergent before use, then rinse them thoroughly with water and let them dry completely.
2. Apply masking tape to the areas adjacent to the plastic surfaces to prevent them from coming into contact with the paint during application.
3. Put on the gloves enclosed before using the plastic paint. Shake the bottle well. Then apply the product to the plastic surfaces evenly and thinly using the sponge enclosed. Remove the masking tape once the colour has dried. Finished!
4. The result should look like this: The bumper looking clean and fresh once more! Tip: Any residue can easily be removed with solvent (ethyl alcohol).