A refreshment with the QUIXX Black Tyre Colour can be worthwhile and maybe bring a few euros more. But also otherwise perfect tyres are simply more attractive. Thanks to innovative and patent-pending QUIXX black polymer technology, even old, weathered and matt tyres quickly look clean, black and absolutely new again.
- Distinctive black colour for a long-lasting silk matt look
- Changes the colour of the tyre from grey to deep black
- Simple, fast and effective application in two steps
- BPT (Black Polymer Technology) means that it lasts for up to 6 months.
- Dries quickly, is not sticky and does not gather dust.
- Particularly resistant to weathering, automatic car washes and UV light.
- Sufficient for approx. 8 to 12 tyres
- Professional quality results
- Can also be used other automotive parts made of rubber
- Let's get started: The all-inclusive kit contains all the utensils you need for making repairs.
- Contents: 1 black tyre paint, 2 special sponges and 1 pair of disposable gloves
Prices incl. VAT
How to do!
The QUIXX Black Tyre Colour is the perfect way to return weathered tyres to their original black colour. We will show you how to use the product in our Step by Step Repair Guide.
Click your way through the pictures on the right to go through the repair process step by step.
1. Clean the tyres with a detergent before use, then rinse them thoroughly with water and let them dry completely. Cover the edge of the rim with masking tape to prevent tyre paint getting onto the rim during application. Put on the gloves provided. Then shake the bottle well for 30 seconds.
2. Put the gloves on. Apply a sufficient amount to the sponge enclosed and gently and gradually wipe the black tyre paint onto the tyre wall.
3. Do not use if the tyre rubber is hot or in direct sunlight. Also take care to prevent the adhesion of dust or dirt inclusions during use.
Tip: If the tyre paint gets onto the vehicle or wheel rims it can easily be removed with solvent (ethyl alcohol).
4. Now just let it dry. Just look at the result, now that is really something to be proud of! The tyres will remain in tiptop condition for at least the next 6 months. Then repeat the application.