One careless moment and the shopping trolley makes contact with the car. Or a zipper is scraped across the paintwork while refuelling…so annoying! This is no problem for QUIXX Paint scratch remover, which carries the converted seal of approval from TÜV and DEKRA: It removes scratches, minor scrapes and traces of paint quickly, effectively and reliably from all gloss and metallic paint finishes. It doesn’t matter how careful you are, scratches in your vehicle’s paintwork are inevitable.
- 2 component system with an abrasive paste (Repair no.1) and special polish (Finish no.2)
- Simple, fast and effective application in two steps
- Enhanced efficacy through Plastic Deformation Technology (PDT)
- Professional quality results
- Avoids expensive repairs and maintains value
- Let's get started: The all-inclusive kit contains all the utensils you need for making repairs.
- Contents: Repair No.1, Finish No.2, professional polishing cloths and 3000 sandpaper
Prices incl. VAT
How to do!
Our Step by Step Repair Guide explains clearly how to remove scratches, minor scrapes and paint marks quickly, effectively and reliably from all gloss and metallic paintwork using our QUIXX Paint scratch remover.
Click your way through the pictures on the right to go through the repair process step by step.
1. Lay out both pastes (Repair No.1) and special polish (Finish No.2), the sandpaper according to its grain size and the white polishing cloths so that they are ready to hand. Also useful is a bowl of water for moistening the sandpaper and some paper towels. First, wash the surface to be treated with a suitable cleaner (such as a mild household cleaner) and dry it thoroughly. For light scratches, start directly with Step 2.
2. Remove any water and abrasive residues left over from Step 1. Apply a little QUIXX Repair No. 1 to the scratch. Now polish the scratched area for about two minutes using QUIXX Repair No. 1 and the first polishing cloth applying firm pressure and with a fast circular motion until all traces of the scratch have completely disappeared.
3. Now it's time for polishing: Using the QUIXX Repair No. 2 paste and special polishing cloth polish the repaired area for about two minutes applying firm pressure and using a fast circular motion. Tip: The greater the pressure that is applied during the polishing process the better and faster the QUIXX Repair system polishing pastes will work.
4. Inspect the result. The area that was damaged should now have regained its original beauty and truly shine. If necessary, reapply from step 1 or 2. Take care when treating the damaged area with the sandpaper. Never abrade the same spot for more than 15 seconds or rub down to the primer.