QUIXX Acrylic Scratch Remover is a true all-rounder: It reliably removes scratches from acrylic and Plexiglas surfaces on cars, motorcycles, caravans, boats and household objects such as furniture and acrylic baths or washbasins. The Acrylic Scratch Remover is also effective for removing scratches and scrapes from speedometer covers, motorcycle windshields, motor home side window and superficial damage on boat hulls. The result: Professional quality results
- Series winners of product tests in the international trade press
- TÜV certified for proven effectiveness
- Simple, fast and effective application
- Professional quality results
- Avoids expensive repairs and maintains value
- Enhanced efficacy through QUIXX Plastic Deformation Technology (PDT)
- Let's get started: The all-inclusive kit contains all the utensils you need for making repairs.
- Contents: Plastic polish, 1 professional polishing cloth and 1500 sandpaper
Prices incl. VAT
How to do!
Scratches in your mobile home’s windshield or on the speedometer glass? Our Step by Step Repair Guide explains clearly how to remove scratches from acrylic and Plexiglas surfaces on cars, motorcycles, caravans, boats and household objects with our QUIXX Acrylic Scratch Remover.
Click your way through the pictures on the right to go through the repair process step by step.
4. Carefully polish the treated area with the special cloth to remove all residues. Remove all residues with water. The area should be looking good once again. If there is still room for improvement, repeat steps 1 and 2.