Paint Repair Pen
- Thoroughly clean all water, contamination and grease from the location to be treated.
- Shake the pen well for approx. 30 seconds.
- Remove the cap and, with the tip facing upwards, ventilate the pen by pressing on the felt tip.
- Press the tip on a piece of paper (up to 20 times) until the clear coat flows to the felt tip.
- Place the point on the scratch and carefully guide along the scratch.
- Immediately remove excess clear coat using a clean and dry paper towel.
- For thicker coats, repeat each application after 30 minutes drying time.
- Firmly replace the cap to protect the pen from drying out.
- After a drying time of a minimum of 48 hours, the Quixx Paint Scratch Remover can be used to polish the repaired location more smooth.